See how we help you translate customer insights into business value.
Understanding what drives, attracts, and irks your customers is the surest way to achieve big gains in your business performance metrics. That is why competing on the basis of customer experience (CX) has become the primary focus for more than two-thirds of companies today.
In the past, many companies have sought to understand customers and measure business performance by analyzing customer conversations in contact centers. While the intention is spot on, the technology has been sorely lacking. In fact, most organizations are only able to really listen to and analyze 1% to 3% of customer interactions in the contact center. Customer surveys, the other default method for collecting customer data, are equally unreliable as respondents are typically a small group of very dissatisfied or extremely happy customers.
For organizations looking for contact center technology that can measure business performance and optimize customer experiences, CallMiner Eureka provides the industry’s leading conversation analytics solution.
Conversation analytics empower you to listen to and learn from 100% of customer conversations across every channel – phone, web, chat, email, social, surveys, and SMS. Conversation analytics capture the unstructured data in customer conversations and transform it into structured data that can be easily analyzed to produce actionable intelligence and business performance metrics.
As a result, conversation analytics can extract invaluable data from the unsolicited feedback customers provide in conversations with contact center agents. By detecting certain language, words, phrases, and the emotion in a speaker’s voice, conversation analytics gives you clear insight into the mindset of your customer – so you can take concrete action to improve their opinion, satisfy their needs, and enhance their perception of your brand.
Additionally, conversation analytics helps you measure business performance more effectively. With root cause analysis of the issues that are hindering performance, causing inefficiencies, and contributing to customer churn, you will have all the actionable intelligence you need for business performance improvement.
CallMiner is the global leader in conversation analytics, with call center technology expertise that spans nearly 20 years and billions of hours of conversations mined for business intelligence. Our technology makes it possible to analyze 100% of customer conversations across channels to measure business performance and extract insight for transformational business change.
Our Eureka conversation analytics platform analyzes interactions at the deepest level. By interpreting nuance, identifying patterns, and scoring the emotion in conversations, Eureka sheds light on opportunities, areas for improvement, and where you are moving the needle on indicators of business performance.
The CallMiner Eureka platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to automatically transcribe, redact, classify, analyze, and score every customer interaction. With graphical visualizations that help measure business performance, emotion, and trends, you can turn insight into action that enhances customer experiences, optimizes agent performance, and ensures regulatory compliance.
Eureka’s business performance analytics help automate customer journey mapping, providing a visual perspective on every step in the buying journey. With CallMiner Eureka, you can enhance business performance management with real-time metrics into customer satisfaction, agent efficiency, contact center performance, and other measures of business performance.
When you measure business performance and optimize customer experiences with CallMiner, you can:
• Improve First Contact Resolution (FCR). Identify the root cause of repeat calls—route customers to agents who can offer the most efficient resolution. Provide coaching and scripts that can help agents handle complex issues. Identify and address the source of excessive hold times that lead to abandoned calls.
• Reduce Average Handle Time (AHT). Drill down into agent and customer data to identify specific issues that cause longer AHT. Minimize the number of times customers must reverify. Identify areas where agents need additional training.
• Benchmark performance. Track the progress of agent and contact center performance over time. Pinpoint optimization and business improvement opportunities.
• Reduce agent churn. Identify and address the causes of agent churn. Identify gaps in knowledge that lead to agent frustration.
• Improve customer experiences. Get a clear picture of what your customers want and need across all interactions and channels.
• Optimize training and coaching. Identify common issues in conversations that can be addressed through training or continuous coaching.
CallMiner is the choice of the world’s leading organizations in retail, healthcare, financial services, insurance, travel and hospitality, and other industries. As the most comprehensive platform for analyzing customer interactions at scale, we deliver the insights that help achieve transformational business change.
As leaders in the field of conversation analytics, we have built a platform with expertise developed through nearly 20 years of experience and over 2 billion hours of conversations mined for insight. With turnkey integrations and automation, our Eureka platform provides insights that matter most faster than any other technology on the market.
We also offer value-added benefits that include:
• Solution Packs with pre-built use cases and proven topic-based content for instant insight and rapid time-to-value.
• Accelerator, an intensive and personalized training program for analysts.
• Playbooks, providing step-by-step guidance for optimizing the Eureka platform for greater ROI.
• CallMiner Customer Connect, an enthusiastic user community that contributes crowdsourced support and innovation.
• Language Packs that provide multilingual support for transcribing, rejecting, and analyzing conversations.
• Speaker separation technology that provides a mono-to-stereo audio call recording converter, parsing agent and customer speakers to enable more accurate analytics.
While there is an enormous number of tools available for measuring business performance, conversation analytics is quickly becoming the preferred solution for businesses that want to better understand the customer experience. By revealing what customers want and how they feel about a brand or its products and services, conversation analytics enables businesses to take targeted action to improve the experience of customers at every touchpoint on their buying journey.
Conversation analytics uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to capture, transcribe, analyze, and score every conversation with customers across every channel. By transforming the unstructured information in these exchanges into structured data that can be mined for insight, conversation analytics provides a deeper understanding of customers’ wants, opinions, behavior, and emotions.
Conversation analytics provides businesses with a deeper understanding of their customers. With better knowledge of what customers want, businesses can design products, services, experiences, and interactions that deliver on customer expectations. The result is stronger business performance, higher revenue, and greater customer satisfaction and loyalty.
There’s a lot of enthusiasm about CallMiner in the UK and France. We started something from scratch where there was nothing, and now are...driving business improvements throughout the organisation.
Head of workforce optimisation, Hoist Finance
As a leader among customer analytics software vendors, CallMiner provides best-of-breed omnichannel contact center software to improve business performance management. With the industry’s most comprehensive platform for customer conversation analytics, CallMiner makes it possible to capture and analyze 100% of customer conversations across all channels. Customer journey analytics and automated journey mapping software reveal meaningful insight into what customers think and how they feel about interactions with an organization, helping to optimize every touchpoint on the customer journey experience. CallMiner’s customer service analytics help track call center metrics against industry standards, enabling organizations to drive contact center performance and provide superior omnichannel customer support.