CallMiner Eureka Platform
Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to gain insight.
Many organizations have turned to consumer journey mapping to better understand the customer experience. By mapping out the many touchpoints on a customer’s journey, companies can better understand how each interaction with a customer moves them closer to conversion – or pushes them away.
To understand your customer’s experience, you need a clear picture of all the points of contact that are part of the customer journey. It is not enough to simply identify customer journey touchpoints – you need to know how customers feel about each touchpoint. The critical data is whether each interaction satisfies their needs, builds loyalty, and improves their opinion of your brand.
Conversation analytics is the answer. Providing solutions that allow you to truly listen to what your customers are saying in every conversation across all channels, conversation analytics captures the voice of the customer and converts it into clear insight you can use to enhance the customer journey experience. That is why, when seeking to optimize performance in customer journey touchpoints, more organizations today turn to solutions from CallMiner.
Conversation analytics converts content from customer interactions – including calls, chats, emails, surveys, social media, and SMS – into data that can be aggregated, analyzed, searched, and explored for insight. Using AI and machine learning processes, conversation analytics evaluates the content and tone of the interaction to extract meaningful insight into a customer’s intention, emotion, opinion, and behavior.
With calls, conversation analytics converts audio conversations into text through speech recognition. At the same time, acoustic signals such as tempo, loudness, silence, and agitation in the voice provide insight into the customer’s attitude and emotion. Conversation analytics can also determine emotion by categorizing and tagging certain words and phrases that suggest strong opinions or attitudes. By analyzing the language, acoustics, and emotion, conversation analytics can reveal deeper insights about the customer's mindset at all customer journey touchpoints.
As a global leader in conversation analytics, CallMiner provides solutions that allow organizations to analyze content, interpret emotion, and identify patterns that lead to a deeper understanding of customers. CallMiner helps to drive business performance by identifying areas of opportunity and possibilities for improvement across all customer journey touchpoints.
The CallMiner Eureka conversation analytics platform empowers you to capture and analyze 100% of customer conversations across all channels. By analyzing interactions at the deepest levels, you can identify nuance and patterns in conversation that lead to greater insight into your customer’s needs, actions, and emotions expressed at every touchpoint. The CallMiner journey mapping software automates the collection and analysis of data and provides compelling visualizations that reveal the big picture while providing making it possible to drill down into the details.
With the CallMiner conversation analytics, you can:
• View every customer journey touchpoint from the customer’s perspective.
• Identify areas where your messaging, interactions or attempts at engagement are off the mark and where adjustments may improve the customer experience.
• Provide your teams in customer service, marketing, and sales with clear and unified direction about how to create a more consistent and satisfying customer journey.
Our Eureka platform offers a set of solutions for tracking interactions across all touchpoints and improving your understanding of your customers’ needs.
• Analyze is the core of the Eureka platform, transforming unstructured data from calls, emails, chat, social media, and other channels into structured data that delivers insight into the quality of your engagement with your customers. Analyze automatically transcribes, classifies, analyzes, and scores your customer interactions using AI and machine learning processes.
• Visualize enables you to visually explore conversation analytics data about your customer journey touchpoints. Visualize enhances audio evidence with a graphical presentation that is easy to customize and annotate. Drill-down details offer insight into customer behavior, agent performance, process challenges, and other root cause indicators.
• Alert monitors conversations for crucial moments and at-risk customers in real-time and takes proactive steps to retain them. By identifying moments of high emotion and negative content, Alert automatically notifies agents or supervisors and provides next-best-action guidance to de-escalate emerging issues and turn negative customer experiences into positive interactions.
• Capture enables high-fidelity, speaker-separated audio to be accurately transcribed in real-time, enabling quicker and more accurate speech analytics.
• Redact automatically removes sensitive numerical data and personally identifiable information from audio and text conversations to protect customers and comply with privacy regulations.
• Coach makes it easier to monitor, understand, and optimize agent performance at scale. Coach provides supervisors with insight into voice and text-based interactions and identifies opportunities for guidance or reinforcement with agents.
CallMiner is the global leader in conversation analytics, offering the most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel customer interactions at scale. Trusted by the world’s leading organizations across many industries, our technology delivers the intelligence organizations need to make better business decisions. With turnkey integrations and automation, our Eureka platform provides the insights that matter most. The value-added benefits of our platform include:
• Solution packs with pre-built use cases featuring proven topic-based content for rapid time-to-value and instant insight.
• Accelerator, an intensive and personalized training program for analysts.
• Playbooks, step-by-step guides for ways to use the CallMiner platform to achieve higher ROI.
• Language packs that support multiple languages for transcription, redaction, and speech analysis.
• Speaker Separation, featuring a mono-to-stereo audio call recording converter that facilitates analytics parsed by customer and agent speakers.
• CallMiner Customer Connect, our enthusiastic user community that provides crowdsourced support.
A customer journey is a path that a customer takes from awareness of a company’s product or service to the first purchase. Customer journeys may also include post-purchase customer support and service, as well as the ongoing communications that lead to subsequent sales. By defining a customer journey for each buying persona and gathering data about how customers feel about each step in their journey, companies can make improvements to each touchpoint that improve the customer experience and move customers more successfully along the journey to conversion.
Touchpoints are any point of interaction between a customer and a company. Touchpoints may include phone calls to a contact center, online chat, email exchanges, responses to an offer, SMS messages, web interaction, interactions on social media, and any other point where the customer is in conversation with a company.
Conversation analytics is a technology for analyzing and understanding the mindset of customers as they interact with the company over a variety of channels. Conversation analytics converts the unstructured information in audio calls or text-based conversations into structured data that can be mined for actionable intelligence using AI-powered processes and machine learning. Conversation analytics gives companies deeper insight into the wants, opinions, and emotions of customers that are expressed in a range of conversations.
Speech analysis helped us establish a lack of value delivery during sales calls and gaps in language fluency. We armed our agents with shorter, more value-driven scripts. Additionally, we provided longer training cycles before agents got on the phone. The results have been great.
Business Analyst, Slimware Utilities