Customer Engagement Analytics
Implementation & Delivery Options
CallMiner is dedicated to partnering with our customers to accelerate success and ensure that they achieve ROI. This is accomplished through a team of resources and services.
The CallMiner customer engagement analytics services team brings extensive product knowledge and years of hands-on best-practice expertise to each customer engagement. Put our combined business operations, project management, configuration, and integration prowess to work in your organization, providing you with an effective well executed implementation that produces results and acceptance.
Service is a Partnership
The goal of our Professional Services team is to ensure that we partner with you on your journey to success. CallMiner Professional Services is committed to a seamless implementation within 60 days which includes consultative training focused on your data and business objectives not just the product.
CallMiner Professional Services will help you:
- Implement Eureka speech analytics solutions on-time and on budget
- Recognize value day one after your installation
- Reduce risk and avoid common pitfalls
- Enhance productivity through best practices
We believe that partnering with our customers is the foundation for success.
Working together with your technical and business resources, our Onboarding Team provides Project and Integration Specialists to ensure effective solutions and successful implementations.
- Our Project Management Team oversees implementations from kickoff to closure, providing project planning and communication following our industry best practices methodology.
- Our Implementation Engineers utilize their extensive knowledge of recorders, database platforms, physical hardware or cloud integration, metadata and data transfer to complete your site integration.
Partnering with your team, we strive to deliver success through every phase of a project from solution design to implementation and configuration.
We understand that thorough and comprehensive training is essential for an effective adoption of any of our products. When you purchase one of the products from our portfolio CallMiner’s dedicated training staff will provide the following resources for adoption:
- Product Training: CallMiner offers various levels of training, both remote and onsite, to better prepare different roles in their usage of our products.
- E-Learning: Self-paced tutorials are a supplement to your product training ensuring all learners experience a well rounded approach of our products’ features and functionality.
- Eureka Academy: This continuing education training webinar series is intended for our entire customer and partner base. This monthly webinar series is meant to complement the existing product training and E-Learning curriculum provided for our products and will cover a range of topics including product features and functionality as well as general CallMiner and customer interaction analytics topics.
- BIA Certification Courses: CallMiner offers several structured programs of classroom education leading to certifications as a Business Intelligence Analyst including the BIA Certification course which provides attendees with information on how to effectively manage a speech analytics program and the BIA Plus Certification course which provides attendees with advanced Eureka product skills. Each certification course includes 2 days of training in CallMiner’s Fort Myers, FL training facility with laboratory exercises.
To help you achieve results faster, we offer a 3 month service called “Accelerator” whose goal is to help you achieve ROI faster. As part of this service, one of our expert business analysts partners with your team on initial business objectives for your Eureka implementation, including configuring searches, automating manual score cards, setting-up reporting and subscriptions, and conducting targeted analysis with senior-level presentations of results.
We don’t consider our job done by simply delivering the customer engagement solution and initial training – in our experience, allowing us to partner with you ensures your customer engagement analytics solution meets expectations, including ROI. Through the Accelerator program you have access to analytics and product expertise, best practices, process development, and analyst coaching.
Customer Success Directors (CSD)
CallMiner provides you with a Customer Success Director – an experienced contact center professional armed with the product knowledge and best practices for implementing speech customer engagement analytics programs. CSDs will meet with your executive sponsor / program manager / analyst on a regular basis to ensure you to achieve your company’s business objectives.
- Develop a speech analytics roadmap that documents your key business goals
- Support your company’s execution of the roadmap and adoption of customer engagement analytics through the use of best practices
- Provide ongoing product “how-to” support for users of the Eureka system
- Conduct periodic reviews to ensure your company realizes the agreed-upon benefits and value of customer engagement analytics
Once your CallMiner solution has been deployed, your site will be transitioned to our Support Team for continued assistance. The CallMiner Support Team is comprised of product and technology experts as it relates to supporting the CallMiner product suites. The Support Team is committed to providing excellent customer service by engaging in a timely manner and delivering swift resolution.
Support is provided via email, phone and online portal.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (888) 268 – 2498
EngagementOptimization.com Online Community
EngagementOptimization.com (EO) is an online community designed for CallMiner customers and customer engagement professionals. EO enables community members to learn from industry thought leaders, connect with peers, share best practices and post and respond to topics of interest.
EO is the future of work enabling industry experts from around the globe to connect, share, communicate and collaborate in an interactive online community. By building a strong network, we as individuals and groups can tap into our collective industry knowledge and expertise to empower those who wish to further their career, the efforts of their organization and partners and to better serve their customers.
To join the community, please visit https://www.engagementoptimization.com/welcome and Register today.