Time to reflect, as this time last week we held the first event of this years’ LISTEN World Tour in central London, to great success. We hosted clients, partners and prospects from as far afield as South Africa across 2 days, featuring inspiring thought leadership from speakers who shared their speech analytics successes, including organisations such as; Vanquis Bank, Freeway Insurance, Teleperformance, Sitel, Ember Group and Cabot Financial. We also heard from the CallMiner Executive team who travelled in from the U.S to provide updates on our advancements in AI, company strategy and direction, our ever-growing ecosystem of collaboration partners and our Eureka Platform and Product roadmap.
Due to their outstanding participation our LISTEN London attendees gained focused insight on optimising their customer’s experience through the applied use of speech analytics, had the chance to network and absorb best practices from like-minded peers, and ultimately had fun. Our guests reported leaving inspired and passionate about the importance of truly LISTENing to their customers, and the benefits the actualisation of this can bring. Our programme very much focused on hearing real stories from our customers, driven by attendee feedback from previous LISTEN events. It was inspirational to see so many fellow industry professionals in attendance and the energy and positivity in all sessions was fantastic to witness.
We had wonderful support from this years’ sponsors; Ember, Teleperformance, Aspect, Sitel, and Morae Global who we can’t thank enough for their patronage and support.
For me, some of the highlights of the event were:
- Carolyn Blunt’s thought-provoking keynote about vulnerable customers. She brought to life the affect vulnerability has on society, not just the impact it has on the individuals themselves but also the organisations that serve them.
- Vanquis Bank talking about how their analytics programme touches so many parts of their business, the ROI that it drives and how they are using real time alerting to give recognition to their employees who perform well.
- Freeway Insurance covering their 12-month journey from having no speech analytics to having speech analytics as a pervasive and critical component of their Customer and Employee Experience.
- Rick Britt, our VP of AI, detailing the practical aspects of how AI and conversational analytics work in harmony today and the future of predictive analytics.
- Danny Kuivenhoven from Teleperformance talking about the dynamics between humans and technology in delivering good and bad customer & employee experiences in his keynote Robots Don’t Cry.
All our speakers were superb, offering guidance and direction to all who attended. The networking and interaction amongst our guests created a tangible buzz in every break right through to the evening drinks, that had to be witnessed to be believed.
Our inaugural International Awards went to the brilliantly innovative and creative force that is Cabot Financial who we named Customer of the Year and Aspect Software with whom we have had many joint successes 2019 and who won Partner of the Year.
A huge thank you to all who attended, participated and supported LISTEN London 2020, we are proud and excited about the feedback we have had so far. Planning is already underway for LISTEN London 2021, and the bar has been set high to make 2021 even better. With passion and focus from ourselves, our customers and our partners – we are undoubtedly up for the challenge.