Enterprise Speech Analytics for the Call Center
Eureka is the leading solution to improve contact center and enterprise performance through conversational analytics (text and speech analytics). It immediately reveals insights from automated analysis of communications between you and your customers across multiple channels – including phone, email, chat, social and more.
Delivered as a cloud-based or on premise call center monitoring solution, Eureka is transforming call center performance management with the following key capabilities:
- Captures customer conversations and associated metadata from any source communication system (call recorders, chat systems) and across multiple contact center sites and locations.
- Converts customer interactions (calls, chats, emails, social) into a consistent format for analysis.
- Automatically evaluates every contact for sentiment/acoustics, categorization, and performance scoring.
- Allows for free form search to find and playback contacts containing certain words and phrases or sharing other characteristics in a familiar web search user experience
- Allows for evaluation and comparison of performance and key metrics using data visualization.
- Determines Root cause through auto topic analysis and automatically identifying outliers
Industry Leading Insights Engine
Performance insight from conversational analytics is delivered through the Eureka analyst application, which provides flexible ad-hoc analysis of your customer interactions. The powerful search and discovery features allow analysts to find and play back contacts containing certain words and phrases or other characteristics. Eureka also helps determine root causes through topic analysis and automatic outlier identification.
Originally built to scale for the largest enterprises and data, CallMiner has expanded it’s product capabilities to include all channels of customer conversations including calls, chat, email, and social, and offers solutions for both large enterprises and smaller call centers.
myEureka automates the performance management process by providing direct call center performance feedback to managers, supervisors, and agents.
Eureka Live brings real time quality monitoring to call center supervisors and analysts by automatically monitoring in progress calls for the presence or absence of specific language or acoustic characteristics.
Eureka Essentials delivers the power of the enterprise platform in packages specifically tailored to smaller call centers for automated customer service quality scoring, sales effectiveness evaluation, or collections compliance risk mitigation.
- Eureka Essentials for Customer Service: General agent quality for customer service and support organizations
- Eureka Essentials for Collections: Compliance and risk mitigation for collections agencies
- Eureka Essentials for Sales: Agent sales effectiveness for sales organizations
Eureka Express Mining:
An optional service feature for hosted Eureka customers who require industry leading speed to intelligence from post-call speech analytics, Eureka Express Mining enables phone calls to be mined and analyzed in record time, often mere minutes after a contact has been completed. Click here to learn more.
CallMiner Interceptor offers an alternative approach to capturing calls if you do not currently have call recording, your recordings are unavailable (for example if captured by an outsourcer), or if you are looking for improved analytical accuracy. CallMiner Interceptor is a session recorder, capturing voice data packets either within the telecommunications network or your enterprise network.
The recordings are significantly higher quality audio, not suffering from high and multiple levels of compression experienced in traditional premise based recorders. Interceptor captures calls speaker separated such that the agent side of the conversation and customer side of the conversation can be searched, analyzed, and categorized independently when desired for improved analytical results. Interceptor offered as an optional component to CallMiner Eureka.
Take a Test Drive:
Want to get a better understanding of how CallMiner can help your business? Contact us for a free test drive.