The time and labor associated with manual monitoring permits scoring a small sample of calls. These small sample rates and the subjective nature of human scoring often result in inaccurate performance evaluations for agents. This can impede your ability to improve performance as well as impact agent job satisfaction and attrition rates.
View this webinar to learn:
- Best practices in effectively and efficiently scoring your agents with speech analytics
- How to provide objective scoring and eliminate the inaccuracies introduced by sampling
- What to look for in identifying teams, individuals, and competencies that require improvement
- How to deliver actionable information to managers, supervisors and agents
- How to immediately see the results from coaching and sustain performance improvements.