Location: Fort Myers, FL
CallMiner helps businesses and organizations improve contact center performance and gather key business intelligence by automating their ability to listen to every customer interaction. CallMiner’s market leading cloud-based speech analytics solution automatically analyzes contacts across all communication channels: calls, chat, email, and social.
CallMiner offers real-time monitoring and post-call analytics, delivering actionable insights to contact center staff, business analysts, and executives. The results include improved agent performance, sales, operational efficiency, customer experience, and regulatory compliance.
With over 10 years of industry leadership and over 2 billion hours of conversations analyzed, CallMiner serves some of the world’s largest call centers, delivering highly effective, usable, and scalable speech analytics solutions.
As a Software Developer, you will be using your object-oriented development expertise and database knowledge to help us build upon our platforms to provide first class enterprise software to our diverse base of clients and partners in the speech and voice of the customer analytics space. You will be involved in planning, designing, developing, and implementing new products and features into our existing solutions. You will be part of one of our agile teams, participating in daily stand ups and two week iterations with monthly releases. Team work is a critical aspect of this position, and you will be working closely with your development peers as well as other roles such as Product Owners and Quality Assurance, all with the goal of delivering our customers the best experience possible in mind.
- Work on highly distributed, scalable, high transaction systems with micro service architectures
- Work on high-volume, low-latency RESTful APIs
- Implement SOLID design principles in daily practice
- Work as a member of an Agile/SCRUM development team, assisting in planning, designing, developing and implementing new functionality based on business requirements
- 4+ years’ experience with some of these technologies
- Languages and Frameworks – C#
- Data Repositories – SQL Server, MongoDB
- Other – Rabbit MQ
- Incredible coding skills; your programming ability is above average, as demonstrated by a continuous string of successful projects
- Solid understanding of design patterns
- Experience implementing distributed systems to handle high transaction volumes
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Real world experience implementing high-volume, low-latency RESTful APIs
- Leadership experience