Interaction analytics offer opportunities for businesses to gain valuable customer insight, improve operational efficiency and develop contact center agent performance. Interaction Analytics can provide insights that can improve the customer experience, save money, increase revenue/recovery and improve compliance. In addition, it can also help with:
- Agent improvement
- Business process optimization
- Avoidance of litigation and fines
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty improvements
- Increases in revenue and profitability
- Improvements in contact center operational performance, and cost reduction.
Download the Interaction Analytics chapter of “The US Contact Center Decision-Maker’s Guide 2016” for full details including graphs and charts on usage and a link to the “free of charge” full report.