If you’ve been ‘listening’ to our latest announcements, then you know that our annual industry-leading event, LISTEN 2019, will be taking place November 4 – 6 at Margaritaville in Hollywood Beach, Florida.
Apart from bringing you the latest on our technologies, services, and best practices for achieving ‘velocity to vision’ with AI-fueled speech analytics, you’ll get a chance to hear from our top-notch lineup of speakers, attend over 50 sessions and workshops, and network during our fun-filled extracurricular events—all while enjoying the incredible amenities Margaritaville has to offer!
This year, we’ve extended first-day workshops to include additional free training for analysts and program owners to get the most out the CallMiner Eureka platform. The sessions will explore everything from the fundamentals of interaction analytics for beginners, to the next level of insights and knowledge for expert users—and everything in between.
Also new this year are the following analyst workshop topics, which were enthusiastically voted on by our customer base:
- Setting Score Ranges Based on Your Data: Find out how to utilize your data’s call-set curve to determine applicable score ranges in your Eureka system.
- API 101 for the Non-Technical User: Understand what all the ‘hub-bub’ is around the Eureka API with a high-level overview of navigating through our Export API, understanding when a customer programmer needs to get involved, and hear about some exciting use cases that we’ve identified for analysts.
- Competent Correlative Analysis & Call Drivers: Take call drivers to the next level and discover how you can gather powerful business intelligence by correlating call driver category hits and various agent or customer behaviors.
Our vertically oriented organization exchanges are the perfect place for like-minded leaders to share the concepts, ideas and best practices for leveraging speech analytics to support optimal business and customer outcomes. Planned breakouts by industry include:
- Banking and financial services
- Technology and communication
- Travel and hospitality
… and more!
And when we say there’s something for everyone this year at LISTEN, we mean it. Here’s a glance at some of the activities you can expect:
- Your choice between: Golf, a coastal sailing tour, beachside team building or volunteer to support the local community of Hollywood Beach
- Our renowned escape room challenge (the first and only of its kind in the speech analytics industry)
- The Parrott Head Dinner Party, featuring entertainment by leading Jimmy Buffet cover band, Jimmy Stowe and the Stowaways
For more information on attending, presenting, and participating at LISTEN 2019, please visit https://listen2019.com/. We look forward to seeing you there!
See all the fun we had at the 2018 event here: